Come ride with us
Every consideration has been made in the design, with the highest commitment to quality of materials and craftsmanship and a warranty to match that commitment. To learn more or schedule a demo ride, contact us.
We are very proud of our introductory boat model, the 2500 VS, which is the result of many years of design and field testing, and we think you will be as impressed with it as we are. Check out some of what we believe are its most defining elements.
- Designed for covering the bay quickly and in dry comfort, with an overall length of 24’10” and beam of 8’6″ and a shallow draft of +/- 12 inches
- Fully finished molded cap design for maximum deck space and under-deck storage, sound-fitting hatch lids, enormous finished and lined compartments, and customizable underdeck rod storage
- A modified, step, pad V hull for improved speed and fuel efficiency
- Bow design incorporates a Carolina flare with a sweeping sheerline
- Chines forward of the step are reversed for an unmatched dry ride
- A 27-inch transom setback off the keel provides for efficient operation—even at the highest jack-plate positioning—for optimum shallow-water performance and a fast, flat and shallow hole shot
- Fully recessed and molded-in trim tab sockets for a sleek, clean look at stern
- The highest-quality resins, gel coats and materials with the intentional absence of wood, delivering a very light, rigid, quiet, fast and efficient hull
- Decks and hatch lids are cored to limit weight and improve rigidity
- Stringers and bulkheads molded as a single part, bonded and glassed in place for maximum strength and hull rigidity
- Consoles designed to fully open from the front for access to rigging and space for electrical and hydraulic components, keeping them out of the bilge and dry
- Customizable seating and upholstery options
- Top-quality 316 stainless steel hardware throughout
- Base model includes a 300HP Mercury Verado Pro
- 80-gallon, below-deck, built-in fuel cell
- All-aluminum custom trailer
Watch the boat perform
You’ve read the specifications and the boat looks great on paper. So now watch how she rides on the water, see the shallow hole shot, explore the features and storage and much more.